Old 01-30-16, 09:58 AM
kbarch

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1096 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by chaadster
You're awfully snarky about a saddle that's been up bigger asses than yours, notably Armstrong, who rode the Concor Light to seven consecutive TdF wins. Contador has won the Giro aboard one, and if you count the lineage, back to the launch of the original Concor in the '70s, that's probably the most winningest and ridden "big cushion" in the pro peloton.

As for SRAM cassettes and Rotor Q rings which you call extreme "drillium," and the Wound Up fork you deride as "twiggy" and question the purpose of, those kind of comments just perfectly show how much you are unaware of not knowing; absolutely classic, arrogant noob stuff.
Geez - can't you take a joke? Hardly arrogant; but am I disturbing the Sanctum Sanctorum of bicycles or something?
I may be a noob compared to some, but I do have eyes. Just because you take something seriously doesn't mean it can't be a source of amusement. Maybe if you weren't so focused on technical specs, history, pricetags or whatever else you think is so important, you'd see it, too. Lighten up already.

I shouldn't have to explain this, but that comment about the saddle was in response to your remark that the bike was "zesty." Like food. It doesn't matter how excellent it is or whose behind it may have supported, in contrast to "zest" of the rest of the bike, that saddle still looks mild and soft, like a spoonful of sour cream.

Last edited by kbarch; 01-30-16 at 10:08 AM.