View Single Post
Old 11-26-05, 08:02 AM
DnvrFox
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts
I guess I prefer setting my own goals and challenges consistent with my own life situation.

However, I would support others who find interest and motivation in a group challenge.

I think almost all of us easily ride 2,006 miles per year. Even with my medical situation this year I beat 2,006 by a long way. So, it would only be a challenge for the few.

My personal challenge is to get back in good enough shape to be able to do a century again in a day. It has been some time since I have had a long ride, and while I take a lot of 20 and 30 and some 40 mile rides, my personal medical situation has been that I haven't done a century for several years.

And I want this to be a small century, with no worries about the speed or length of time it tkaes to do it. Just in one day. A nice relaxing day. I would like perhaps 1 or 2 folks of like mind to join me on our Denver Trails. How about it, BJ Ondo and others?

Perhaps we could each publish our own personal goals and make that our challenge? To meet our own goals?