Bike Forums - View Single Post - Accessories: Recommended Attachment for Android Phone
Old 03-07-16, 05:59 PM
Ty0604
Banned.

Bikes: 2017 Fuji Jari

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Seattle Forrest View Post
Do they make out front mounts for phones? I keep my Garmin on the stem and it works great for me, but a lot of people like having their display a little bit further forward, you don't have to look as far down that way.
This one goes on the handlebars, photos below. Is that what you meant by out front mount?

Originally Posted by jamis_2008 View Post
Hi Everyone,

I found a few postings recommending attachments to have your iPhone attached securely to the bicycle. However, does anyone know of a product that would work for Android devices? I have a Motorola Droid Maxx and I ride a Specialized Roubaix. Ideally, I'd love to find something that attaches to the stem or to the head tube. Thank you to all that reply.

ps. - please don't make this into an Android vs. Apple thing ...
I use this one. I used it when I had my Samsung Galaxy S2 and now use it for my iPhone 6. Fits both fine. It's adjustable. The photo shows it at its most extended point. Ruler for size.

In another note; does anyone know why all my photos upload sideways when they're not like that on my desktop?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
IMG_2927.jpg (92.5 KB, 14 views)
IMG_2928.jpg (94.9 KB, 9 views)
IMG_2929.jpg (94.2 KB, 8 views)
IMG_2927.jpg (92.6 KB, 19 views)
IMG_2928.jpg (94.7 KB, 20 views)