Old 03-20-16, 08:05 AM
Will G
Senior Member
Will G's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Granbury, Texas
Posts: 714
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Liked 64 Times in 30 Posts
Since the boy is a minor and you are the father, I would think you could go to the police department and ask if they have talked to your son. Not sure how they are required to respond but you might get something.
Will G is offline