Old 03-20-16, 12:13 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Chicagoland area
Posts: 91
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked 66 Times in 42 Posts
If calling the PD doesn't help, search for her county's court clerk website and see if they have a case search, then search the ex's and ex-con boyfriend's name to see if there have been any recent charges. It's generally public information. I'd record every single piece of correspondence with this woman to protect yourself. Hopefully she's just feeding the kid lies to get you worked up, sad and damaging though that may be.
BenzFanatic is offline