Old 03-25-16, 10:34 PM
RubenX 
Look! My Spine!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Had to dig around a few police stations to find the right one but I finally got the official police report on what happened. Turns out the school staff and the school deputy outright lied. It was indeed a teacher at the school who called the police on my boy, and it was through the school deputy that the issue was handled. I don't know how the deputy at the school could handle the whole issue, write the official report, then few days later leave me a voicemail denying nothing ever happened.

And the teacher also screwed up big time. All my son did was to have a copy on his phone of a novel he's writing, about a soldier in a war. It's a document, few pages long. The teacher got a hold of the document somehow, took pieces of the story and reported them as "text messages"... She paid special attention to a part of the story where the battalion has to move, and they are talking about the logistics of moving equipment, supplies and duh, weapons. The way she reported it, made it look like my son was sending text messages about "don't forget to bring the 90 caliber bolt action and the c4". When in fact there is no such "text message", it's a snip of a word document.

The ex-wife also lied a bit... she tried to make the boyfriend look like a white knight in shining armor who went to school to protect the boy... never happened. He's not a parent nor a legal step parent, even if he tried he can't really do nothing. Not that I wouldn't had appreciated it, if it had happened. But it didn't.

So now I sit here with what I believe to be a violation of my son's privacy, a mis-representation of a text document reported to authorities as actual text messages, an investigation done on my boy, a voicemail from the deputy denying it ever happened and a record with my boy's name on it. I wonder where to go from here...