Paul Barnard
For The Fun of It

Bikes: Lynskey GR300, Lynskey Backroad, Litespeed T6, Lynskey MT29, Burley Duet

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2134 Post(s)
Liked 1,644 Times in 826 Posts
Originally Posted by Lupine
Reality has set in. I'm not going to dump any more money into this one, just chalk it up as a mistake & get what I can on Craigslist or elsewhere for it & move on. Return policy is 30 days, but has to be unused condition. I've already put over 100 miles on it by now, not even going to try.

Just a situation of jack of no trades, master of none. Need to stick to pure mountain bikes, or pure road bikes. Because, well this particular hybrid anyway is in nowhere land for my purposes. Noob mistake. At least I learned something about my needs/wants, what to buy, and it wasn't that much of a loss. $450 out the door, and I'm sure I can get at least $200 for it on the used market. Even so, that lesson will still stick though lol.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, sorry for wasting your time on me, but maybe your info will help someone searching the archives in the future.
You didn't waste our time. It's a discussion. We all learn when we engage in discussions and like you said the information is there in the archives for all to see in the future.