View Single Post
Old 04-06-16, 10:35 AM
rms13

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by OshkoshBiker
I received the Haanjo Comp about a week ago and I have rode it for about fifty miles to configure it and work out any bugs it may have. After replacing the seat with a Planet Bike ARS and fine tuning the shifting, I absolutely love the bike. The Haanjo Comp is suprisingly light and very quick. Compared to my Trek 1.2 (road bike), the Haanjo takes off and is very responsive. I did not like the stock seat (too hard for me) so I replaced it. Probably the best aspect of the Haanjo is it's frame, I have the 56cm frame and I am 5' 10". I probably could have used the 54cm frame, however the larger frame works for me with the seat all of the way down. The Planet bike seat is a little taller than most.

Compare the differences between the Haanjo Comp and the Tero, because they are significant. The Tero is a a steel steerer and fork, whereas the Comp is aluminum and carbon. The brakes and wheels on the Tero are a step down and the group set is entry level, whereas the Comp is a 105. You might find, depending where you look, that it does not cost that much extra to get the Comp.

I am happy with my choice so far and I am looking forward to two Roubaix's coming up in the next couple of weeks.

Kind regards,

OshkoshBiker

That's interesting. I'm 5'10.5" and bought the Haanjo Trail in 56 and I have 6" of seat post showing and probably could go up another half inch to get proper leg extension. I am using a saddle with zero padding though