View Single Post
Old 04-14-16, 01:45 AM
Rollfast
What happened?

Bikes: 3 Rollfasts, 3 Schwinns, a Shelby and a Higgins Flightliner in a pear tree!

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1835 Post(s)
Liked 292 Times in 255 Posts
I don't understand the question or else I don't tend to leave town with my Schwinn Cruiser SS, Rollfast middleweight or lightweight.

Prices, GIFT, $50 and still building Rosa, my latest Rollfast, maybe I'm just counting the purchased prices but I've got maybe $300 into that.

Then again my mom and I used to find frames in bike junkyards, boy was that fun.

The object of my single speed bikes is to keep myself going up the Hospital Hill without visiting the place. Look for Tempest The Grey Bike Grows Up in Alt Bike Culture as I'm going to finish one of two of them this summer and then maybe retire the thread.

I once was given the opportunity at a thrift store to buy a Univega mixte and save it from scrap and it went to a BF member...I have a broken Roland TR-808 drum machine for the same amount and arrangement, so I'm cursed with finding bargains.