Old 05-04-16, 08:11 AM
Superbrain3000

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
NoPhart -- I had a hard time finding companies that sell ebikes in my price range that come in different sizes. I'm going to stay optimistic this one will work. I'll let you guys know within an hour of receiving it. If not, I'll send it back, assuming they respond to emails. Because bad advice about size would be THEIR error, shipping both ways should and will be on them.

BruceMetras -- Who is Doug at California e-bike? Why would I know who that is and how does his existence excuse Dillenger of their stated promise to provide a tracking number for the nearly $2k item they've already charged me for? Why hasn't Doug from California e-bike emailed or called to provide a tracking number?

So far my experience with Dillenger has sucked. They decided to simply ignore my email last night, so still no tracking number. The bike might arrive tomorrow or it might not. I won't be there that's for sure. So I'll have to find someone to borrow a big car or truck from to go pick it up. Of course, if they happen to leave it on my porch and someone takes it I'm sure I'll get stuck with the loss. I have a feeling returning it if need be is going to be a nightmare. If I could cancel the order I gladly would. I no longer want to give these guys my money. I should have listened to previous reviews about their lack of customer service. Not sure how they think they can survive in an increasingly crowded market with their approach.