Old 05-04-16, 04:21 PM
Ty0604
Banned.

Bikes: 2017 Fuji Jari

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Made my first rest stop. Richland, WA. Best friend lives here so I'll be here til Saturday visiting. I've done about 230 miles so far.

Ran into rain for the first time today. After biking in 80-90*F dry heat of Eastern Washingtons high desert country I enjoyed the short storm that passed through!

I'm not eating much at all on this trip. Spent $4.50 at Safeway last night and $5.00 at an IGA today. .50 cents at Safeway was on postcards and $2.00 at IGA on a pack of screws to replace one I lost on my pedal. My total food cost for 4 days is $22.07 and total spent is $24.07. Yesterday as I came up one of the hills I noticed a lot of change in the gravel so I stopped to pick it up. Over $4.00 in silver. Must have been a few hundred pennies laying around too but didn't bother.

Rode the Yakima Valley Scenic Bikeway today and posted a report on it in the Pacific Northwest Region forum.

It won't let me post photos from my phone so anyone wanting to see photos can see them on my Instagram at Portland_2_Portland

That's all until this weekend.