Old 05-15-16, 01:11 PM
SquidPuppet
Calamari Marionette Ph.D

Bikes: 3 Chinese Gas Pipe Nerdcycles and 2 Chicago Electroforged Boat Anchors

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2358 Post(s)
Liked 33 Times in 26 Posts
O.T. What are you eating? (AKA the burrito thread)

The mods weren't digging the off topic burrito clutter in the "serious" threads, so here we are. We have a "What are you listening to?" thread and a "What are you drinking?" thread, so I figured it was only fair to have an "Eating" thread.

Objective fact, burritos are the superior training fuel. Get the balance between carbs and protein right and you can conquer any biking challenge. They are difficult to bring on rides, but pre and post ride they can be a delicious super food. Bonus points for no utensils required, like pizza.

So, good, bad, healthy, sinful, savory, sweet, at home, or out on the town, tell us what awesome food or place you've discovered, or what places and chow to avoid.

----------------------------------------

I'll start. My sister is visiting. She brought a bag of Cocados (sort of a Toasted coconut/oatmeal cookie). It's essentially one half of a Taffy (Mother's brand) cookie with no creamy filling. She is threatening to open the bag and smear Nutella on them. I've begged her not to do it in my presence because it will be like eating a potato chip. Once you get started you can't stop. Sibling rivalry/tension. She's doing it to torture me.