Old 05-17-16, 11:58 PM
Regulatori

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked 42 Times in 12 Posts
Originally Posted by SpeshulEd
I honk at those people.

Arizona drivers also can't figure out the "keep right except to pass" logic either. Drives me nuts.
That was probably the hardest transition after living in So Cal for 5 years and then coming back to Seattle.
I would do a lot of evening/early morning driving and it's common to just sit in the far left lane cruising at 70mph+ when traffic is light. I would come up to other drivers and most often they would move over. Cars would approach me going 80mph+ and I would move over.

Here in Seattle...rarely or never happens. It can be 11pm with light traffic and I'll be cruising in the passing lane only to come up to someone going 55. I don't drive aggressively or ride anyone...but it's obvious to move over when a faster car approaches, especially when the traffic right of you is actually going faster than you while ambling along in the passing lane. But nope, they'll expect you to go around and will refuse to move over.

I won't even talk about driving in Vancouver, Canada. I refuse to driving in areas like Richmond...so many near collisions from people that should have never been given a license. Just so many unpredictable inattentive drivers....that whole area needs an extra advanced driving school license.