Old 06-06-16, 10:27 PM
Turbotandem

Bikes: Paketa V2r di2, C-Dale MT 3000, Teesdale, 1963 Huffy Daisey

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by twocicle View Post
Andy, can you post all the firmware versions you have for your "synchro enabled" road/mtn setup?
View in e-tube without performing any updates.
I checked tonight and the e-tube software tells me the firmware of certain components is out of date, but it does not say the version. Maybe if I hit the button that says "update" it would but I don't want to risk upgrading and messing things up.
While I was at it I grabbed a screen shot of the syncro-shifting map. I've adjusted it a few times in e-tube. I have a screen shot below of the out-of-the-box map, and an excel grab of my adjusted map. There is not a way to tell e-tube another gear set than the stock shimano configuration, which I do not have, so I made my own chart to make sure I picked the right shift points for my gears. My general approach is once I am in a chainring, let the shifting allow the chain to remain in that ring as long as possible. I can always force a chainring shift if I like, such as cresting a hill knowing I wont a bigger ring soon. I also don't love two cog shifts while the chainring is shifting, so I limited that. I also have two shift maps, one for hillly courses favoring bigger steps and staying in the smaller rings, and one for flat courses favoring tighter shifts staying in larger rings. As noted in a follow-up post, the grey areas are default dos-allowed cross chaining gears the di2 won't allow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
File Type: jpg

Last edited by Turbotandem; 08-17-16 at 06:58 AM.