Old 07-01-16, 08:28 AM
qcpmsame 
Semper Fi

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
Liked 358 Times in 241 Posts
I have owned mine since new, January 2012, but the entire group is now Ultegra 6800, wheels are updated to Fulcrum Racing7 LG. I put over 20,000 miles in it before swapping out the group and wheelset. , It now has white Lizard Skin bar tape, and a white Prologo Scratch Ti rail saddle, all the cockpit components are still Cannondale C3.

No copyright problems I was ever aware of, they made a good many of this colourway, and had another model that picked it up a few years afterwards, too. As said above, you cannot copyright a color scheme, logos would be entirely different, though.

It is in interesting bike, lots of comments about the orange and blue when people see it on the road. mine is pretty well preserved, despite the mileage. I keep things cleaned up and it gets serviced regularly, looks much the same as the day it came home, first thing to be changed were the tires, 700X25 Gatorskins were put on in September 2012, and I have kept using them since, about 5000 miles per set is normal.

Edit: the bike in my sig pic is not the CAAD 10 4, that is a 1978 Medici Pro Strada.

I Can Do All Things Through Him, Who Gives Me Strength. Philippians 4:13