View Single Post
Old 07-30-16, 03:07 PM
drlogik 

Bikes: '87-ish Pinarello Montello; '89 Nishiki Ariel; '85 Raleigh Wyoming, '16 Wabi Special, '16 Wabi Classic, '14 Kona Cinder Cone

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
Liked 86 Times in 61 Posts
I love Motorex products especially their two flagship greases (2000 and "white"). I also bought the wet and dry lubes but have not yet tried them on a bike. I've not seen that dry power lube before. The dry lube I bought is more like all the other dry lubes, it's really runny and dries pretty quickly it seems.

I like the concept of their wet/dry lube / degreaser system especially when you pair them with their Easy Clean degreaser. The degreaser and lubes share the same base carrier product so you can lube right behind degreasing. This should really change things for racers but for the rest of us, I kind of question the longevity of their lubes unless you're on it every day. Again, their greases are probably about the best I've ever used, at least as good as Phil's, Finish Line, Park, etc. (maybe even better) certainly equal to the Dura Ace grease, and they are actually made in Switzerland.

I plan to buy a can of the Easy Clean and convert one of my bikes to it for a good test. Once I do I'll post what I found here.

Check this out:

Last edited by drlogik; 07-30-16 at 03:15 PM.