View Single Post
Old 08-13-16, 07:51 AM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10954 Post(s)
Liked 7,482 Times in 4,184 Posts
$2550, but meets all your wants. Search C.105 - Adventure - Bikes - Norco Bicycles carbon frame, 105 components, hydraulic brakes, relaxed geometry and taller stack height, and longish head tube.

$1300, but is aluminum and mechanical disc brakes. Search A.105 - Adventure - Bikes - Norco Bicycles to me, thats a huge $ difference for hydraulic brakes and a carbon frame. Huge. But hey, I build my bikes and have steel frames because I am cheap.

There is a Norco dealer in Clermont FL.

The Jamis Renegade series has a full carbon frame bike called the Expert with hydraulic brakes and 105 components for $2700. renegadeexpert
It also has a model thats $2100 called the Exploit that is a Reynolds steel frame, carbon fork, and carbon seatpost with 105 components and hydraulic brakes. Pretty cool spec sheet right there. renegadeexploit

Lastly- look into if you or your wife's company has an employee perks deal with Diamondback. They have a deal with a lot of larger companies. If you have that set up(or basically anyone you know works at a company that has the deal), then you can get some incredible deals.
Diamondback Bikes - Road Bikes - Haanjo Comp Carbon this is $1750 with the perk deal.
Diamondback Bikes - Road Bikes - Haanjo Trail Carbon this is $2170 with the perk deal. full carbon, Ultegra components, and hydraulic brakes.
Diamondback Bikes - Road Bikes - Haanjo Trail this is $2300 without the perk deal or $1100 with it. Ultegra components, carbon fork and aluminum frame, hydraulic brakes.

Just a handful of options I hadnt seen already mentioned. Many are of the $2K limit though.
That steel frames Jamis with carbon fork, carbon seatpost, 105 components, and hydraulic brakes is really cool!
And do look into anyone remotely in your circle of family and friends having the Diamondback discount.