Chapa4
On the road

Bikes: Giant TCR Advanced 2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wanting to stand out from the crowd

Getting back into the swing of things and don't want the typical bike that most people have in my city. I used to have a Cervelo R2 in white, regret getting rid of it, but I just broke my collar bone after letting it go. Weird how that happened right?

Now that I have time on my side and have to heal back up, I've been doing some research on different bikes. I'd love to stay in the 2500-2800 range and think I can get ultegra but if not, 105 will suffice especially if I am getting a solid frame to build up. I am looking at adding an Ultegra or Praxis Crank along with Dura Ace derailleurs and brakes eventually.

I am thinking of possibly getting another R2 but I am also looking at Pinarello, Bianchi. Most riders where I am have the usualy Trek and Specialized, which there is nothing wrong with those frames, no knocking them, just wanting something different. I've owned a Madone as well as a Spec Roubaix in the past! I drive a Mini Cooper S, so as you can see now, I like to stand out, not LOUD, just different.

Thanks for the help in advance. And yes, I've been reading up and searching for different bikes of all kinds while in my sling and having to sit upright all day and night.