Old 08-20-16, 08:04 AM
Kilroy1988 

Bikes: ~1950 Raleigh Popular, 1951 New Hudson Silver Arrow, ~1970 Frejus Tour de France, Two 1970 Raleigh Super Courses, ~1975 Centurion Le Mans, 1979 Raleigh Super Course 12, 1986 Club Fuji

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
Originally Posted by noglider View Post
Wow, that Toussaint frame is amazing. I looked at the Toussaint web site a bit. Very nice.
I've been staring at the Toussaint frames since they came out a few years ago. In the market they seem to include a unique mixture of features which I suppose can be considered "amazing." Otherwise it's just another machine-made, butted chromoly frame that I'm rather sure comes out of a mysterious factory in Asia. That fact has held me back from jumping at the opportunity of purchasing a frame set.

The fellow Mike who blogs as The Early Morning Cyclist has apparently loved his Toussaint since building it up a couple of years ago, and the few professional reviews that can be gleaned on the internet seem to be mostly positive. But it's hard to get past the Velo Routier being made from typical chromoly and gosh knows where! I suppose at the price point no one can complain about that, though...