Mad bike riding scientist

Bikes: Some silver ones, a red one, an orange one and a few titanium ones

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2448 Post(s)
Liked 97 Times in 66 Posts
A kitten.

$20 along US 40 30 miles from Steamboat Springs, CO

Four teenagers, buck nekid and doin' the wild thang along Clear Creek in Wheatridge, CO. They were just off a piece of single track and I was bombing through the woods on my mountain bike.

A guy with his pants down doin' the wild thang at (Yes, this is the real name of the park) Johnson Park on the Clear Creek Trail in Wheatridge.

A guy and girl doin' the wild thang standing up next to a tree on, you guessed it, the Clear Creek Trail.

An inflatable doll on, where else? , the Clear Creek Trail.

A snapping turtle in Wisconsin (they stink!)

A snapping turtle on the Clear Creek Trail.

A fly rod case containing a 2 wt. Loomis rod, a 6 wt. St. Croix rod, two Scientific Angler reels, fly line for both reels and leaders. All brand new and worth around $600.

A Trek mountain bike along Clear Creek (I ride there a lot. I mean who wouldn't? ) that I returned to the owner after calling the local shop where he bought it. I thought it was stolen but he had crashed, hit his head and couldn't remember where he left his bike.

A Japanese tourist on the top of Trail Ridge Road whom I invited to my home and was the most wonderful company.

And, finally, on a tour of the Lewis and Clark Trail this summer, $27, a bankcard and a fuel card just outside of Clatskanie, OR.
Solo Without Pie. The search for pie in the Midwest.
Picking the Scablands. Washington and Oregon, 2005. Pie and spiders on the Columbia River!
Days of Wineless Roads. Bed and Breakfasting along the KATY
Twisting Down the Alley. Misadventures in tornado alley.
An Good Ol' Fashion Appalachian Butt Whoopin'.