View Single Post
Old 10-15-16, 05:53 PM
Senior Member
blakcloud's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,581
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 602 Post(s)
Liked 338 Times in 218 Posts
The foam grips are called Grab On grips. I used them in the early 80's if I remember correctly. They are most likely an add on for that bike you posted.
blakcloud is offline