Old 11-11-16, 03:56 PM
texaspandj

Bikes: '85, '86 , '87 , '88 , '89 Centurion Dave Scott Ironman.

Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
Liked 583 Times in 380 Posts
From day one on my cycling adventure ive listened with ear buds. I'm a musician but compared to my bandmates I'm more a music lover. In the 1980s I had to use a Walkman cassette player. Back then it was Prince, Bruce Springsteen, and other 80s artist at the time. Now its my phone Pandora. With 80s pop, 70s funk, or individual artist that I always liked but never bought their music like Phil Collins and the like. It's possible for me to like a complete album from an artist but not like all their music. If that makes any sense. Another way of putting it is that I have several favorite albums downloaded yet not like another album by that artist. So I have some of those albums down loaded. And then some of my all time favorites such as a very hard to find Donny Hathaway Live, earth wind and fire gratitude album, and the Arc Angels 1st album.
To Me, Music enhances almost every single experience in life including riding my bike.
If I ride with a group I don't listen to music or if i had to ride on a mup I wouldn't listen with ear buds.

Last edited by texaspandj; 11-11-16 at 05:22 PM.