WheresWaldo
Ride it like you stole it

Bikes: 2012 Cannondale EVO Ultegra Di2, Pedal Force Aeroblade, Rue Tandem

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 18 Posts
Originally Posted by zonatandem
Stainless steel, plastic or carbon fiber cages leave no marks on bottles . . . choices and only more $$!
What? No matching tandem jerseys for you and the stoker?
Have ridden the Eugene area, including some of your hills! The McKenzie loop was always a real pleasant ride.
Enjoy the new C'dale!
Rudy and Kay/zonatandem
I would assume that powdercoated aluminum would also not leave marks on bottles. About the matching jerseys, my daughters favorite jerseys are the Biker Chick ones from Precaryous. It might be a little creepy for me to wear the same jersey. Might have to look at something custom.

The loop around the McKensie River was my early season training ride, from my buddy's house it was a 19.2 mile loop, unless you added the Springfield Golf Course on the backside. That and the time trial in Coburg were the two most regular rides, with an occasional climb up McGowen Creek Road, man was that steep, one trip I managed 45 minutes up and 13 minutes down. Eugene is a very bike friendly town, it should be a model for most other cities. Where I live now just south of Charlotte, NC is a cyclists nightmare.