genec
genec

Bikes: custom built, sannino, beachbike, giant trance x2

Mentioned: 86 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13658 Post(s)
Liked 4,532 Times in 3,158 Posts
Originally Posted by Bekologist
The next aggressive driver I have to 'talk to' after they threaten me with their car, and get out of their car in my path to further threaten me, is going to get a facefull of dog-n-driver spray I've got taped to the seatstays of all my bikes now. I'll let the cops sort it out, but I won't be sticking around to see the interview with the driver.

You all can try the handout technique, i'm resorting to an active defense. I've already pulled it out on a driver who, after threatening me once, kept dogging me with his car for a half mile (with his family in it as well!) playing a game of "bumper car' with me, then pulled up because he wanted to 'talk' to me about it. F*** them, it's WAR, boys.
Problem is, in WAR, it is the folks with the biggest guns that win... take a good look at that 6000 LB SUV that you are fighting with and tell me that you will fare well in a head to head battle. The last thing you want is a half blinded, raging, SUV driver aiming right for you at battle speed. "I didn't seem him officer... there was something in my eyes... "

No thanks... I'll wait until they climb outta the metal box and then discuss it with them.