Psimet2001 
I eat carbide.

Bikes: Lots. Van Dessel and Squid Dealer

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1325 Post(s)
Liked 1,306 Times in 560 Posts
Originally Posted by RNAV
Thanks everyone for the input and suggestions.

@Psimet2001:
I know in the past you've maintained a stance against road tubeless, and I didn't see any carbon tubeless offerings on your site. Has your stance changed, and do you offer tubeless-compatible carbon wheels?
Just about every single clincher offering nowadays is tubeless. It's like disc is with cross - getting shoved down everyone's throat regardless of whether they want it or not. I've actually been getting pushback - I support a lot of women's teams and riders/racers. Their chief complaint across the board is that tubeless has made it impossible for them to service on the road. They don't want to mess with sealant and run it tubeless, but even if they do when they run into trouble on the road and have to put a tube in it they complain. So I frequently still supply a lot of models with and without tubeless beds.

That all said just about any modern rim can be run tubeless even without a UST style bed.

As for my site- - I am a custom wheel builder not a site developer. 99% of what we do is still individual, quote based and for specific needs. If you ever don't see something....ask. I assure you I have it.