Old 11-30-16, 12:14 AM
T Stew

Bikes: All 80s Schwinns: 88Prologue, 88Circuit, 88Ontare, 88KOM, 86SS, 88Tempo, 88V'ger, 80V'ger, 88LeTour, 82LTLuxeMixte, 87 Cimarron, 86H.Sierra, 92Paramount9c

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I emptied the tank ahead of time, ran the Flying Feather Four Miler Thanksgiving morning. Not to shabby I guess for not doing much any speedwork the last few months, 6:35 average pace and finished 33rd of 3277. A little chilly but still able to run barefoot like I usually do. Finishers got to take home a bottle of wine, and even in the goody bag they threw in little sample bottles of Jim Beam Apple. Now that is what I am talking about.
I'm mostly done riding since the cold weather is setting in, but did a short ride the next day, all I had time for was about 20 miles. My first shod ride since last winter.

I tend to indulge on special occasions. I love to cook too so it's a dangerous combination.
I made everything from scratch of course, none of those store bought pies or stuffing in a box crap. For desert I made cinnamon rolls and sweet potato pie for my son and I. Turned out excellent.
And of course I had a couple glasses of the wine I earned at the race.

Hope everyone had a happy holiday!