View Single Post
Old 12-01-16, 08:32 AM
ptempel

Bikes: 2007 Ridley Excalibur, 2003 Orbea Orca, 199? Cannondale Headshock MTB hardtail

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rumrunn6 View Post
what struck me is that the model's attire doesn't make sense with the prop. meaning why use the bike? or why use that outfit? & that rear fender looks off-center. why is her bra showing? also that visible tank top strap is out too far. is that skirt supposed to be so poofy? maybe get an aspiring stylist to help out? there are also hair stylists that can use some practice. good luck the lighting is OK but the low angle is kinda like you're trying to look up her skirt. that's a pretty old bike, maybe show more of it's key highlights like maybe with an oblique frontal angle? what is the purpose of the photo?
Good critique. I didn't study the photo long enough, but yeah her bra is showing. The tank top style shirt is not terribly flattering. Also agree that the skirt is fashionable but not practical for cycling. I guess it all depends on the goals/priorities of the photoshoot. Good looking model, though. I also understand why the OP wanted to show off her legs. Am sure that she would be fine in many other outfits. OP, maybe ask around at some local bike shops or co-ops about lending a bike for a day. The shops might not have what you want but they could refer you to some folks that might.

Last edited by ptempel; 12-01-16 at 08:39 AM.