Old 12-01-16, 06:58 PM
ColonelSanders
Banned.

Bikes: 2017 Surly Troll with XT Drive Train, 2017 Merida Big Nine XT Edition, 2016 Giant Toughroad SLR 2, 1995 Trek 830

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1916 Post(s)
Liked 310 Times in 218 Posts
Originally Posted by Tim_Iowa
I prefer bike-discount.de. They have great prices on Shimano stuff, dynamos & lights, Schwalbe tires, and Connex chains. They charge a flat ~$20 shipping (depending on the exchange rate), so it's a good value to save up and place a large order.

I ordered from Bike24.de once, but they messed up the same order twice.

I have ordered multiple times from Bike24, often large orders and I am pleased to say I have never had a problem.

An order I had with Rose Bikes somehow saw the two Abus Chains that go with Frame Locks never make it to my door, but I contacted them and they resent them straight away. Awesome service that.

Whilst I am yet to order from Bike-discount.de, they have great prices, so I will do so for sure in the future.

Of the 3 German stores, Bike24 has the largest range and is very price competitive, Rose Bikes often has obscure and unusual items one can order and on the whole seems slightly cheaper than Bike24 and Bike-Discount.de has the most limited range, but perhaps the best pricing.