Old 01-03-17, 08:33 AM
sexy cyclist

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Ty0604
Thanks for the information. We're doing a lot of side trips already so we'll see. We'll be biking into White Sands National Monument, Big Bend National Park, Baton Rouge, Gainesville and taking the ACA alternate route to Gila Cliffs Dwellings.

I'm going to Charlotte after my trip. If one of the guys comes through I'll be driving up with him. If not I plan to bike. If so would like to see your route. Did you ride any of the ACA's Atlantic Coast route? I haven't looked at a map to see if I can take it north towards Charlotte if I need to from St. Augustine.
I always make up routes on the fly each morning of my tours. Kind of an unusual approach but its part of the fun to me. I didn't go quite as far east as you'll be going so I doubt my route from FL-NC will be applicable. I only went as far as Marianna FL before I swung North / North East.

Anyways here's an image showing my route for the trip, I'd be happy to give you higher resolution versions of any particular day, give you cue sheet style turn by turn directions etc. It was a very fun trip.

https://i.sli.mg/WiaX6Z.png

Last edited by sexy cyclist; 01-03-17 at 08:42 AM.