Old 02-15-17, 04:10 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4349 Post(s)
Liked 3,986 Times in 2,661 Posts
Originally Posted by TenSpeedV2
Curious to see how you like those. Seems like the mounts are kind of janky. The fenders themselves look really cool.
The mounting seems odd but I am excited to give them a go. If needed be I can use reusable zip-ties or maybe figure something else out. Since the fenders are more of a practicality thing than anything else I don't mind if they look a little jenky-ish for the commute.

I will update when I get them. They are shipping from Brexitville so they are certain to take sometime. Hopefully QBP picks them up (or back up, I think they carried the MK2s at one point) but until then and because Crud never responded to my email I will just order them from a shop across the pond.

I just bought some stuff for my 'brid my mostly spare parts hybrid

40t (for a 40x11-32)

To help chain retention and keep my pant legs a little cleaner

some QBP wheels with Deore hubs and Alex rims

and a some winter gloves and other bits and bobs (cables and lube and such) Kind of a boring but practical shopping trip this time.

Last edited by veganbikes; 02-15-17 at 04:19 PM.