Old 02-23-17, 06:02 PM
Dave Mayer
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,779
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Get your lawyers file a freeze/cease/desist order against your neighbor to prevent them from transferring assets out of their names. This includes property, vehicles, boats, savings, stocks/bonds, 401k, pension plans etc. You don't want to be filing claims against someone who suddenly becomes bankrupt.
Dave Mayer is offline