Old 04-16-17, 08:15 AM
volosong

Bikes: n + 1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked 27 Times in 15 Posts
Originally Posted by jppe
Woo hoo!! Same thing on the gas here except we use BJs since it's close by.

Where in Idaho is the new castle? I really enjoyed riding through Idaho. I vividly remember the 30 mile climb out of Mt Home. Completely unexpected. I think Idaho is a hidden gem. I had no idea it was so mountainous.

I probably spent 7-8 months on our house remodeling. I now have tennis elbow from painting 20+ rooms.

I'm surprised at the cost of your moving van. I moved my son from Salt Lake City back to NC at a fraction of the cost of your quotes. I called Penske and they let me negotiate a pretty good deal. I even got a brand new truck......might have gotten 10 mpg!
Going to a small, but rapidly growing town about five miles NW of Coeur d'Alene. Named Rathdrum. Nothing there. Just out of the way, away from the tourist stuff. I expect to make frequent trips back to CdA and/or Hayden.

"They" say that if one were to flatten out Idaho, it would be bigger than Texas. There is only one, mountainous road between south Idaho and North Idaho. The easiest and fastest way is either through Montana on the east or Oregon/Washington on the west.

I'll check Penske. Hear they have diesels too. Thanks for the tip.

Last edited by volosong; 04-28-17 at 01:26 PM. Reason: spelling typo