View Single Post
Old 04-19-17, 11:37 PM
Rollfast
What happened?

Bikes: 3 Rollfasts, 3 Schwinns, a Shelby and a Higgins Flightliner in a pear tree!

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1835 Post(s)
Liked 292 Times in 255 Posts
Originally Posted by Daniel4
Road construction has recreated congestion that some morning commuters have taken up to trespassing through my employer’s parking lot instead of making the right turn at the traffic light.

When I arrive at work, I recognize who these trespassers are because 1) they don’t have the level of patience as a motorist who has already arrived at work has 2) they’re still in a hurry and zoom past me and run all the stop signs in our parking lot.

I’ve already notified security about this but let’s face it, there’s very little they can do except if they are willing to have a person stand in the parking lot all morning from 7:30 am stopping cars where trespassers exit.

My point here isn’t about the trespassing. We do it all the time. The point is the safety. When you’re on somebody else’s property that you know you shouldn’t be, have consideration of the people who belong there and look after their safety.

..Asking a motorist to be considerate?

No, call the police and get some traffic control in the form of tickets.