Digital Gee
I need more cowbell.

Bikes: 2015 Specialized Sirrus Elite

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Good post, DenverFox and others!

I'm getting ready for my Christmas ride. My children are already up and gone, off to spend the rest of the holiday (and year) with their mom and step-dad. I've had my few moments of feeling lonely and sorry for myself, and now it's time to pick it up and get it on!

I'm not sure if my list would be as long as Denver's, but then again, maybe so. It's a great exercise (no pun intended) to pause now and then and count one's blessings. I've said it before and I'll say it again -- this forum is a blessing and a joy for me. I wouldn't even be contemplating a Christmas day ride were it not for this board. Thanks!

I am grateful for my children, my health, the wonderful area I call home. I'm delighted to have discovered the thrill and fun of cycling. I am happy to have new goals and challenges and aspirations. I'm proud to have published a book this year, have a fairly good business year, and several pairs of pants which no longer fit me properly.

Okay, I'd better saddle up. The sun just broke through the marine layer and the quiet roads are calling. See you all later.

Merry Christmas!

Proud member of the original Club Tombay