Old 06-16-17, 11:04 AM
no motor?

Bikes: Specialized Hardrock

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 877 Post(s)
Liked 14 Times in 10 Posts
These aren't reasons for not coming in, but reasons for not coming back to work and both relate to my days as a damn yankee in jsharrland. The first was coming back from lunch and seeing one of our employees in haqndcuffs getting ready to get into a police car. He'd gone to pick up a car at a dealership customer for us and got pulled over because it didn't have a license plate on it. It turns out he'd lost his drivers license due to a DUI and apparently that meant a mandatory trip to jail. The cop asked me if this was OK, and I said I wasn't going to disagree with him.

The second involved another employee grabbing the bank deposit from a supplier and running away with it. He got caught pretty quickly and I was glad to see him go, he was an idiotic troublemaker and I used to have to call him in the morning so he'd wake up and get to work on time.

I forgot about the third knothead who cashed his paycheck at a currency exchange, told us he lost it and then cashed the replacement at the same currency exchange.