Old 06-28-17, 05:55 AM
Shaylie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
So I finally got a call from the manager yesterday. I was beginning to wonder if he really existed. He said he thought everything had been rectified after the wrong size was purchased and never purchased the small for me at all. I would have been waiting forever. Anyway he rush ordered the bike and it should get here today or tomorrow. Since no other store in my area has it. I'm gonna try it out when it gets here.

The bike is a Cypress DX. I was between that and a Specialized Crossroads but I liked the Giant more. I have another bike that I love but due to a recent neck injury I require a bike with a more upright riding position at least for now. I'll just be using it for riding paved trails and some minor commutes on pavement. Hopefully by next spring I'll be able to ride my other bike again as well.

My deposit was payed with cash and I just had them print me another receipt Sunday because the original one is now just a sheet of white paper. It completely faded. I work 10 hour days so most bike shops in my area aren't open when I leave for work and are already closed when I get home. They're the only shop that's open Sundays and after I get off work on weeks days. There are 6 shops within 20 miles of me and four of them are owned by the same people as the one I purchased my bike from. If I like the bike and they'll give me some kind of deal for my trouble I'll probably still purchase it from them. Thanks for all your advice. I'll keep you posted on how everything goes. Hopefully I'll be able to go for a ride this weekend.