Old 06-28-17, 10:36 AM
Shaylie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by veganbikes
I have never understood certain people's like of the Cypress? Why anyone would want to spend extra money on a suspension fork that you wouldn't go off-road on and that adds a lot of extra weight always has baffled me. I would rather put that money towards a more comfortable frame that can fit wide tires and nicer components so I can avoid the suspension and save some weight.

I've ridden my sister's Cypress DX a few times and it was very comfortable for me. The only other bike they had in stock with a more upright riding position was the Specialized Crossroads which I didn't like nearly as much and it was more expensive too. I don't really care about the suspension and there may be cheaper options out there but not locally. This isn't my main bike but I think it will still allow me to enjoy riding while my injury is healing.

I got copies of my new receipt as soon as I got it. I'm not gonna take any chances. It seems the guy who took my original order actually works at a different store. They were able to find my original order and it definitely said x small but for some reason they still ordered a small. I guess they never placed an order the second and third time they said they would.