View Single Post
Old 07-04-17, 02:05 PM
cthenn

Bikes: 2023 Canyon Aeoroad CF SL, 2015 Trek Emonda SLR, 2002 Litespeed Classic, 2005 Bianchi Pista, Some BikesDirect MTB I never ride.

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 647 Post(s)
Liked 136 Times in 89 Posts
Originally Posted by Philly215
You're video is ****. If you actually watch a real video Sagan wasn't going straight. He was coming at an angle and closing in towards the barrier. Cav tried to shove himself in there. ********ed.

And Demare was completely wreckless. Cut across half the track and took out someone's wheel. But they aren't addressing that cuz he's French. The UCI is such a joke and it sucks because this is why there are no American sponsors and why it isn't a bigger sport with the fans.

And I love Cav. I just bought his book. But he was wrong here.
I could not agree with this more. You can argue all day if you want about Sagan, but what Demare did was worse! Since he didn't cause a crash (thanks to Bouhanni's skill) no one is even talking about this. The French are who we thought they were, gutless cowards. I hate Froome but I sincerely hope he puts a minute into everyone tomorrow and turns this joke of a race into a 2.5 week procession. What a disgrace!