View Single Post
Old 08-01-17, 02:08 PM
mindreader

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Guys, i really need ur advice

Well, am I the only person in the Earth who forgot how to ride a bike? The problem is I live in a place where it is impossible to have personal trainer. I didn't ride for 20 years, and when I was kid I used to ride BMX. Skillfully. Now, I am 35 years old, have much more kilos on me and I just wanted to train again with biking. So bought a bike. With the lowest top tube they had in store. Any shorter would be child bike. And still when I put my feet across it, I touch the ground with only half of my feet. When I seat on saddle, only my toes touch the ground. And I tried, I seat and immediately fell off. I simply don't have that courage again to mount bike and I even forgot how to dismount it, especially now when I have only this one which is not fit enough for me. Tell me, guys, please, is it possible that I simply forgot or maybe I didn't know it at all? Caue with my BMX I always could touch ground with feet from saddle. And is it problem this thing with top tube? I mean, I am devastated, I managed to do impossible - forget how to ride a bike. Please, I need some advice of yours.