View Single Post
Old 08-10-17, 01:01 PM
markjenn

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
Liked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Looks like a pretty nice bike although I still would like to know the actual model. Normally Litespeed puts the model on the top tube near the head tube, but I don't see it in the picture. I have a mid-90's Natchez (I think it was the cheapest Ti Litespeed was selling at the time) and it looks about the same. Maybe the picture is not current but it doesn't look like a carbon fork (or carbon seat post) - in fact, it looks like the same alum Kinesis threaded fork my bike came with originally. I was not very fond of the original fork (extremely harsh) and I upgraded to a Look carbon fork almost immediately.

61cm is a very big frame and the bike in the picture doesn't look that big. Typically a 6-2 person would ride a 58 or 59 ideally, but it varies from person to person and bike to bike.

Based on what I see in the picture, I think $950 is in the ballpark, perhaps a little ambitious. But I'd be concerned that the description and the picture of the bike don't match - it sounds like the seller is not dealing in a very straightforward way and/or doesn't really know the bike.

- Mark