Old 09-27-17, 02:02 AM
chiker66

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pablosnazzy
i rode my bicycle in the whiskey off road, in prescott, arizona. it was the race before big johnny from drunk cyclist got hit by a car. they have a 50 mile, a 25 mile, and now a 15 mile version. a fun race, cool people, i had a kick ass time. i am an idiot and managed to "get lost," couldn't find the trail. i had to wait for someone to come up and i followed him, the trail was directly ahead of me, had i pedaled forward about 10 feet i would have seen i was on the trail. i rode with the guy, who was pretty cool, came in behind him and finished 3rd. i rode really well that day and had a great time. i've wanted to go back but haven't yet, and now it's a big huge race and i probably won't do it again due to time and me being fat and lazy.
I probably passed you a water bottle. I lived in Prescott from 2010 - 2016 and worked the race each year at the aid station at the top of the dirt road, where it then climbs that nasty steep pitch back into the woods. You should still give it a try, the race is a classic!