View Single Post
Old 11-21-17, 08:30 PM
cyclehealth

Bikes: Easy Racers Fold Rush 1987 Miyata 215 ST Rans Dynamik 1987 Schwinn Sierra Burley Duet

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked 18 Times in 10 Posts
Parts for Burley https://store.bicycleman.com/collections/burley
Looks like a kickstand is available. Mine came with a kickstand and it has proven to be a nice feature.

I also just purchased a Burley Django earlier this month and am new to recumbents. I have posted some pictures under the "Post your recumbents (pictures)" thread. I am one of the most recent posts (last page).

After getting my Django cleaned up I took it to a friend of mine who is a bicycle dealer and recumbent nut. He has owned many different types over the last dozen years or so. He was impressed with the overall quality and also the way it rode and handled. I am in the early stages of getting used to it but am having lots of fun learning.

My bike did not come with the optional seat braces either but I read somewhere while researching the bike that if the rider is lightweight the optional seat supports are not necessary. I weigh just about 150 lbs all suited up and have not noticed any flexing of the seat while pushing my back against the seat back in an effort to climb the hills.