Old 11-22-17, 11:09 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Pink Klein MTB, Phil Wood VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), Cilo Road Frame, Proteus frame

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1157 Post(s)
Liked 26 Times in 21 Posts
Originally Posted by m.c. View Post
Today its more baked potatoes. I eat them a lot because they cook without me doing anything.

I apparently missed out on my usual Gardein Holiday Roast this year, the stores are all sold out. For Thanksgiving we're going to have mashed potatoes and vegetables. It will be a home work day anyway so we won't have time for anything else.
Damn that sucks. I would invite you over to my big feast but alas I have little space and too many people to fill it. I kept getting calls and emails this week of friends asking to invite other friends that I forgot or didn't have contact info for.

I always liked the sides anyway hence why I am making 4 sides. Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole (with homemade mushroom soup) and mac and cheese, all vegan of course and all delicious.

Tonight though I had vegetable korma and Aloo Ghobi that I didn't make because I was too busy cooking and prepping other stuff.