View Single Post
Old 11-25-17, 10:19 AM
jamesdak 

Bikes: Paletti,Pinarello Monviso,Duell Vienna,Giordana XL Super,Lemond Maillot Juane.& custom,PDG Paramount,Fuji Opus III,Davidson Impulse,Pashley Guv'nor,Evans,Fishlips,Y-Foil,Softride, Tetra Pro, CAAD8 Optimo,

Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2323 Post(s)
Liked 4,981 Times in 1,775 Posts
For posterity, I thought I had updated this thread when I finished setting up this bike but I guess not. The bike is not an even 19 lbs as pictured below.

As the year progressed and I got more miles on this and other bikes I can make a better comparision. It is a fast, well rounded ride. But I seemed to be able to get more avg speed on rides between 20-30 so miles on the PDG Paramount, the 87 Circuit, and the Greg Lemond Maillot Jaune. Something in the rear on this feels a bit flexy when really working it and you seem to lose a tiny bit of efficiency. On all out sprints and also falls off from the top end speed I can get out of the Circuit and the PDG Series Paramount. I keep trying and trying with this one since it's the lightest but reality is that the Circuit is the bike I can get the most top end out of for whatever reason.