View Single Post
Old 12-03-17, 08:50 PM
cb400bill
Forum Moderator

Bikes: Fuji SL2.1 Carbon Di2 Cannondale Synapse Alloy 4 Trek Checkpoint ALR-5 Viscount Aerospace Pro Colnago Classic Rabobank Schwinn Waterford PMount Raleigh C50 Cromoly Hybrid Legnano Tipo Roma Pista

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3059 Post(s)
Liked 6,379 Times in 3,692 Posts
Originally Posted by djb
un chose trés important, je suis un canadien et chaque fois que je vais aux etats, il faut avoir un tres bonne et solide assurance de maladie et d'accident. Vous savez qu"aux etats, si tu as un accident, tu pourrais se trouver en debt de les centaines de milles de dollars americaine tres vite, donc naise pas et etre sur et certain que vous avez un assurance fiable pour les truc medicaux. J'imagine que sera facile de trouver le bon info chez vous, mais je suis tres serieux comment c'est important.
Ils sont foux ces romains......

bonne chance avec vos plans et de penser d'un route. J'ai jamais voyagé dans ce secteur, seulement la cote ouest et ici dans le nord est pret de Montreal.
Si vous avez d'autres questions, n'hesitez de demander.
Google Translated:

a very important thing, I am a Canadian and every time I go to the States, you have to have a very good and solid insurance of illness and accident. You know that in the States, if you have an accident, you could be in debt of hundreds of miles of American dollars very quickly, so do not be afraid and be sure that you have a reliable insurance for the medical stuff. imagine that it will be easy to find the right info at home, but I am very serious how important it is.
They are crazy these romans ......

good luck with your plans and thinking of a road. I have never traveled in this area, only the west coast and here in the north is near Montreal.
If you have other questions, do not hesitate to ask.