View Single Post
Old 12-04-17, 10:50 PM
Bizman

Bikes: 2014 Carbon Quest XS (Velomobile), 2014 Catrike Road (Trike), 2013 Easy Motion Max 700+ PCS (E-bike), 2011 Lynskey R340 (Road), 2011 Surly Moonlander (Fatty), 2010 Santa Cruise Tallboy (Full Suspension)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Originally Posted by Bmach View Post
3314. Prohibiting use of hearing impairment devices.
(a) General rule.--No driver shall operate a vehicle while wearing or using one or more headphones or earphones.
(b) Exception.--This section does not prohibit the use of hearing aids or other devices for improving the hearing of the driver, nor does it prohibit the use of a headset in conjunction with a cellular telephone that only provides sound through one ear and allows surrounding sounds to be heard with the other ear, nor does it prohibit the use of communication equipment by the driver of an emergency vehicle or by motorcycle operators complying with section 3525 (relating
Thanks for the quote from the vehicle code, I have saw this before! I have wrote 2 responses to this and the site keeps wanting to reload losing everything. A call to the police dept today said that listing to music on a cell phone is not allowed but it could be hard to prove what you were listening to so he would probably not bother. I had more to a add but I have spent to much time trying. Good luck if you do listen to music on a cell phone!