Old 12-19-17, 02:12 AM
pailinsinh

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reply from Vincita

Originally Posted by 2_i
When you look at details it is more complicated. You need the bottom to be rigid enough and you do not want to overly increase thickness or weight. The wheels need to stick out. When they did for 2 wheels in my bag they were not thinking about 4. You sort of need to roll back what they did and restart.

I was even checking whether there were some holidays now in Thailand but there are none there in the calendar and you obviously managed to order. I will have to wait at least a while no matter what because I have no time for a project anytime soon, even collecting materials. Wish you luck with the order. Hopefully it reaches you in time for your trip. Extra time when you can afford tripping with the equipment that needs to be reliable during the trip also helps.

On the website they encourage inquiries.

Hi

I'm contacting you from Vincita. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.
This could be because we might have missed some emails or the email might have gone through the junk folder. Please contact me directly at pailin@vincita.co.th

Can you let me know what your questions were?
If it's about attaching the extra two wheels at the other end of the B132B bag, it's not possible.

The difference between B132C (semi-hard case) and B132H are:
- Inside B132C is a box made of a corrugated plastic sheet which gives enough protection for air travel
- The wheels on B132C are not fixed wheels and are not turnable
- The front wheels on B132H are turnable wheels and two fixed wheels at the back
- B132C is not foldable whereas B132H which is an improved version of B132B can be folded to one-third of its size
- You would need the garment bag for B132H bag as it is only a soft case bag

Let me know if you have any other questions. I'd be happy to help.

Regards,
Pailin