Old 12-31-17, 09:24 AM
Senior Member
Yellowbeard's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Nova Scotia
Posts: 855
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
If this is the one you bought then yeah, it's bottom-pull and you will need a pulley to reverse the direction of the cable. That top comment seems to be talking about some other derailleur, and then he says that the pictured one "will be considered a 'downswing type' derailleur."
Yellowbeard is offline