View Single Post
Old 01-02-18, 10:21 AM   #8
rhm
multimodal commuter

Bikes: 1940s Fothergill, 1959 Allegro Special, 1963? Claud Butler Olympic Sprint, Lambert 'Clubman', 1974 Fuji "the Ace", 1976 Holdsworth 650b conversion rando bike, 1983 Trek 720 tourer, 1984 Counterpoint Opus II, 1993 Basso Gap, 2010 Downtube 8h, and...
Mentioned: 248 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 894 Post(s)
My first goal will be to finish the R-12 challenge that I restarted in March (I missed February). I know, I only have to do two more months... but theyre January and February. My wife thinks I'm crazy.

Second goal is to ride a 1200, hopefully the Mac&Cheese ride in Michigan and Wisconsin. To qualify for that ride, I may have to ride a full SR series; and that may be difficult due to scheduling conflicts. I'll try to persuade the organizers I'm serious one way or another.

Along the way, I want to do at least one fleche and an arrow.

I find I'm pretty close to qualifying for the RUSA cup, and (completely irrationally) I find it tempting. Strange situation... I don't take these awards seriously; the reward is the ride, right? Even so, I find I kinda want the award.