View Single Post
Old 01-03-18, 04:47 PM
skillasw
vintage Bianchiist

Bikes: Bianchis, 84 Superleggera, 86 Giro, 87 SportSx, 87 Campd'Italia, 87 Limited, 88 Proto, 95 TSXChorus, 94 TSX105/DAax, 94 Super Grizzley RC, 94 Genius Record, 06 Pinella Boron, 18 Volpe Avanti, 00 Megapro ST Veloce00 EM Strada OS

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 9 Posts
I had a dream last night that I got a flat tire, then I woke up and realized my streak still stands! (knock on wood) I've been strictly biking (no car at all) for 2 years at an average of 400 miles a month, with zero flats. I just had to share because I think it is kind of amazing. Though it is not down to pure luck, that is shared over 3 different bikes and 4 different tires: 35% Conti gatorskins (28mm), 25% Rubino pro G+ (25mm), 35% Corsa G+ (23mm), 5% Rubino pro speed (25mm), all tires were new, (except the gators which where quite used already). I also always pay close attention to what I'm riding over, the roads to my house are in bad repair with mixed surfaces and riddled with potholes, with new ones appearing regularly. I've probably gone and jinxed myself now though...

Anybody else have a long streak without a flat?

.....Happy riding!